Fall Leaves Silhouette Pumpkins

Summer is in our rearview mirrors and fall is upon us.  Fall decorating is in full swing at 716.  In the coming days I will share a few of my favorite fall decorating projects.  One of my recent favorites – this simple fall leaves silhouette pumpkin project.

I found my pumpkins at Old Time Pottery for around $6.  Most major craft stores carry faux pumpkins.  Choose a shape and color that tickles your fancy and you are ready to go. Using Pinterest, I searched and found the free leaf silhouettes to download.  I printed the silhouettes on standard copy paper and trimmed them.

Fall Leaves Silhouettes

Fall leaves silhouettes

Next, using Mod Podge and a brush, I applied the leaf silhouettes to the pumpkins.

Fall leaves silhouette pumpkins

Fall leaves silhouette pumpkins

I added the leaf silhouettes to the pumpkins at imperfect angles using the Mod Podge and let them dry – Voila.

Fall silhouette pumpkins

Fall leaves silhouette pumpkins

White silhouette pumpkins

Fall leaves silhouette pumpkins

I placed the leaf silhouette pumpkins on four small scalloped cake stands from World Market.  The added height helps display the pumpkins on a sofa table.

These fall leaves silhouettes pack a big fall punch.  Grab some Mod Podge and let’s get this season started.

BA-Signature

Comments

1. says

Kids and I were admiring those pumpkins yesterday! Yay, now we know how to make them. Thanks Becki. Your house looked beautiful!

2. Aunt Ruth Anne Stacy says

Oh, Becki I love this idea. I did not realize you have a website for your darling ideas. Keep it up, little one. Aunt Ruth

• littlemrssevenonesix says

Hahaha…yes Aunt Ruth…just started my blog earlier this summer. You can subscribe to receive updates via email and like my littlemrssevenonesix.com Facebook page ;) Thank you for reading…we miss you!

• littlemrssevenonesix says

Hi Bev…thank you for stopping by. Yes…these were a sinch…that’s my kind of project

• littlemrssevenonesix says

Hi Theresa! Thank you so much for stopping by and for pinning…I will be sure to check out your fall board! XO

3. littlemrssevenonesix says

Thank you so very much for the feature! I am so excited! Have a wonderful day and again…I am thrilled…

Trackbacks